Hill’s Science Plan foods are made for every stage of a pet’s life.
Pets have different biological needs at different life stages, which is why Hill's uses cutting-edge food science to develop precisely-balanced nutrition for all stages of your pet's life.
10 Reasons to choose Hill's:
Precise Nutrient balance
Nutrient balance is critical because:
- Too much of a specific nutrient can often be as harmful as too little; and
- long-term feeding of a poor quality, unbalanced diet can lead to health problems.
High quality raw ingredients
Hill’s products contain:
- no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives
- animal products derived from animals that are fit for human consumption
Hill’s is a highly digestible food meaning:
- Recommended portion size is smaller than that of a supermarket food
- This results in reduced costs of feeding and volume of stools
100% money back guarantee
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the product, Hills offers a full money back guarantee.
Recommended by Vets worldwide
Developed with the combined expertise of 220+ Vets, Scientists and Pet Nutritionists.
Fixed and proven formulas
Hills products are scientifically proven and so:
- There is no substituting ingredients to changes to formulas to allow for use of cheaper alternatives.
- You can be assured that Hill’s products are always of the highest quality.
- Hill’s sources their raw materials from countries with high quality standards (USA, Europe, New Zealand)
- All suppliers are audited for ingredient quality.
Technology and innovation
- All products are well-researched and supported by credible clinical evidence.
- Hill’s has made spectacular breakthroughs in many pet health conditions.
Excellent product standards
- Hill’s quality assurance standards are comparable to those used in the human food manufacturing industry.
- More than 30 quality tests are performed on every batch of Hill’s products.
Pet care philosophy - transforming lives
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.